Spring and summer cleaning is something people avoid, but this summer you could create a whole new feel to your home. By renting a disposal bin, you can do all of the little jobs at once. You can also create something you never thought possible. But these aren’t the only reasons you should rent a disposal bin this summer. Here are 5 other reasons to rent a disposal bin:
- Redo the backyard – Having a disposal bin will help start the process of renewing your back and front yards. You can get rid of that ugly bush that attacks you with its thorns every summer. You can pull up the bricks and create a new path. You could even use it to get rid of all the junk you have been hiding under your deck and create a nice storage area under there instead.
- Get rid of unwanted junk – With the bin ready and at your disposal you can go through your attic and basement. While going through all of your junk and clutter you might find a gem or treasure hiding amongst the wreckage. You could also hide that ugly piece of furniture you have been trying to figure out how to get out of the house without anyone knowing. You can hide it underneath some of the junk from the attic.
- Share the load – If you don’t think you could fill a bin, you can always share the bin and get to know your neighbours. Maybe you want to build a new fence between the houses or you are both re-shingling your house and need a place to put the old ones. Either way, you can create a friendship with just one bin.
- Start the renovations – If you have been thinking about renovating the kitchen or redoing a bathroom, getting a bin might be the push you need. Seeing the bin in your driveway can be the push to start pulling up those dated tiled floors or somewhere you can throw that broken stove while you wait for the new one to arrive.
- Make room for new ideas – Summer is a time for happiness and sunshine, and renting a disposal bin can force you out of your comfort zone, that was so comfortable in the winter time. It will force you to go outside and enjoy the sunshine while creating new ideas about what to do in your home.